Reach Marketing, a tech-savvy integrated marketing solutions company, is looking for a Marketo Technical Architect to join its rapidly expanding marketing automation division. The Technical Architect will design and implement complex marketing automation programs (lead nurturing, lead scoring, CRM integration, advanced workflows, email/landing page templates, etc.) to help drive revenue growth for Reach’s top marketing automation clients. This is a client facing role that will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders including marketers, designers, database engineers, developers and senior executives.
The ideal candidate is a Marketo Power User that relishes the challenge of building complex marketing automation programs and has a passion for learning and executing the latest digital marketing strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather customer requirements, identify optimal solutions and implement advanced nurture programs, lead scoring models, lead lifecycle programs and sophisticated automation workflows.
- Create pixel perfect email and landing page templates in HTML/CSS that render properly across all major browsers, email clients and mobile devices.
- Setup operational procedures for establishing naming conventions and folder structure, streamlining internal alerts, managing bounces, creating subscription centers, optimizing CRM integrations, reporting on lead source attribution, etc.
- Manage Marketo administrative tasks such as LaunchPoint integrations (Facebook, LinkedIn, Event Adapter, etc.), CRM synch settings and establishing proper DNS entries.
- Troubleshoot Marketo instances and campaigns as issues arise.
- Consult with clients and internal developers on the optimal Marketo API calls to utilize for 3rd party application integrations.
- Create project requirement documentation and technical specifications for marketing automation projects.
- Stay current with the latest marketing automation features, competitive offerings and digital marketing technologies.
- Self-starter and passion for solving hard problems.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical solutions to both technical and business users.
- Careful attention to detail to ensure work is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Quick and eager learner.
- Superior client relationship skills and ability to focus on multiple client needs simultaneously.
- Marketo Certified Expert. Experience with multiple marketing automation platforms preferred (ex. Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Act-On, etc.)
- Ability to create responsive HTML/CSS templates. Experience with CSS pre-processors (ex. SASS, Less, etc.) and HTML/CSS frameworks (ex. Bootstrap) preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Experience with web analytics platform(s) (Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, Kissmetrics, etc.)
- Experience with CRM platform(s) (ex. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.). Salesforce Certification(s) preferred.
- Basic understanding of APIs. Experience with a programming language preferred (Python, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience working as a consultant preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Reach Marketing:
We are a Database Marketing firm that leverages our extensive knowledge of data, technology, automation and audience development to build customized marketing solutions for our clients. Our vast experience building complex omni-channel databases that integrate with various technology platforms and applications makes us a unique and valuable partner to our clients. We have the business acumen to understand our clients’ goals and build integrated marketing products to propel their success. We complete every project, meet every deadline and exceed every expectation. Reach Marketing is deeply committed to the success of our clients.
Reach Marketing was launched by the founders, former key marketing management, and technology team of Edith Roman Associates. Based in Pearl River, NY (just 25 miles north of NYC), with offices in California and Florida, the Reach team is comprised of solution-oriented professionals who are passionate about producing innovative marketing products for their B2B and B2C clients.