Social Marketing Strategies, Social Media Optimization, SMO, Digital Marketing, Social Acquisition Sales, Social Media Program Management, Consultative Sales, Solutions Sales, Social Business Development, SMM, Web, Blog, Video Web Integration, SEO, Organic Search, Social Marketing Solutions, Web Marketing, eCommerce.
Social Marketing Strategist passionate about diagnosing client marketing problems and successfully optimizing, innovating, and improving client’s results using creativity, technology and analytics, to increase client acquisition, retention, and loyalty using advanced SMM strategies.
The ideal candidate lives, breathes and is fluent in Social Media, has 2-4 years of relevant social media marketing experience, loves to dissect online metrics, is thrilled by the growing role of social networking, obsesses over using the right copy and creative to produce optimal performance, and can demonstrate specific expertise, having applied their precise knowledge to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flicker, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Google, SEO, and Blog management to help their clients win.
What you need for this position:
- Experience finding, developing new business in Social Marketing.
- Experience in major industries (Technology, Internet, Publishing, Healthcare, Educators, Retail, Finance, Mail Order).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years of successful social media program management experience, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flicker, Google, SEO, Blogs, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the Internet, research tools, social media optimization and monitoring tools, search engines and browsers.
- Direct Client Management experience creating strategic & tactical campaigns.
- Knowledge of digital marketing: Social, SEO, Email, Paid Search, Paid Media.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (proposals, business communication, marketing writing).
- Enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations and strong relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Great initiative and a high level of motivation with a continued willingness to develop new skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- A high level of competence with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Extensive knowledge of the Internet, research tools, SMO, search engines and browsers.
- Knowledge of HTML and basic web design.
If you are a Social Marketing Specialist with consultative Social Media Marketing experience, please read on!
Reach Marketing is an experienced, strong, reputable, forward thinking, growth company offering integrated customer retention and customer acquisition solutions for B2B and B2C companies.
We have a need for skilled, ambitious, thought leading sales executives to join our team and power our services growth in cross channel marketing including direct mail, email marketing, print, online, SEO, SMO, social media, editorial content and informational videos.
Based in Pearl River, NY in the New York tri-state area, Reach Marketing is staffed by a team of passionate, service-oriented professionals with a strong foundation in B2B and B2C multichannel marketing and expertise in both domestic and international marketing. We value integrity, personal excellence, and self-improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying new opportunities for social media accounts.
- Targeting appropriate clients and hunting down new business through all the sales avenues (email marketing, SEO, SMO, Blogging, Web, direct face to face meetings etc).
- Overseeing and creating social media proposals and programs for key client accounts.
- Meeting with clients, presents strategic marketing reports, articulates insights gained and recommends program strategies.
- Understanding clients’ businesses, their markets, positioning correct messaging, and other factors impacting their overall sales & marketing efforts.
- Directing the social media team in developing and executing game changing program elements.
- Developing next stage tactical optimization strategies after analyzing campaign results.
- Monitors client-competitor initiatives.
- Developing strategic and tactical plans for new client social media programs.
- Gathering industry research and social media trends for strategy development, reporting and optimization.
- Working hand in hand with our management team on business development.
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work for a strong, stable, growing company committed to a working environment that fosters ideas and innovations, works toward achieving the utmost quality, and focuses on producing results for our clients.
- Work with a team with an excellent track record and excellent Fortune 100 references.
- Ability to be mentored by our management team in complex sales.
- Strong compensation package including solid base salary, comprehensive benefits plan and excellent commission/bonus earnings.
If you are a Social Marketing Specialist with consultative sales experience, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruiters: Reach Marketing does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies.