Integrated Marketing Sales Assistant, Email Marketing Assistant, CRM, Direct Marketing, Customer Retention and Acquisition, Web, Organic Search, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, eCommerce.
The marketing coordinator is responsible for producing marketing campaigns for our clients. They work closely with inside and outside sales team and must be creative, self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize many projects at a time.
They should be organized with the ability to multi-task and work well with little supervision. The ideal candidate will possess strong Computer and Microsoft Excel skills, be analytical as well as creative.
If you have a proven track record with 3+ years experience as Marketing, Sales Assistant, Sales Management or an Executive Assistant role, please read on!
Reach Marketing is an experienced, strong, reputable, forward thinking, growth company offering integrated customer retention and customer acquisition solutions for B2B and B2C companies.
We have a need for skilled, ambitious, thought leading marketing coordinators to join our team and power our growth in cross channel marketing including direct mail, email marketing, print, online, SEO, social media, editorial content and informational videos.
Based in Pearl River, NY in the New York tri-state area, Reach Marketing is staffed by a team of passionate, service-oriented professionals with a strong foundation in B2B and B2C multichannel marketing and expertise in both domestic and international marketing. We value integrity, personal excellence, and self-improvement.
What you need for this position:
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Dreamweaver.
- Proven track record with 3+ years experience as Marketing, Sales Assistant, or an Executive Assistant role.
- Degree preferred but not required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, track, produce and analyze internet, SEO, social media, direct & email marketing campaigns.
- Research markets.
- Select and target prospecting and customer lists to send marketing materials.
- Broadcast HTML and text messages for client campaigns.
- Manage prospective and current customer information to assist sales team.
- Gather and analyze marketing, SEO and social media data.
- Other tasks and duties as needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work for a strong, stable, growing company committed to a working environment that fosters ideas and innovations, works toward achieving the utmost quality, and focuses on producing results for our clients.
- Work with a team with an excellent track record and excellent fortune 100 references.
- Ability to be mentored by our management team.
- Strong compensation package including solid base salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
If you are a Sales Coordinator with experience, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
To recruiters: Reach Marketing does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies.