Reach Marketing is an integrated marketing solutions company combining traditional marketing methods with cutting-edge technology. We are dedicated to helping our clients reach their target audience and grow their business. Reach Marketing has brought together an inter-disciplinary team of IT, software development, marketing, audience development, database marketing, analytics, SEO/SMO and digital experts to drive the success of its clients. We are seeking a Director of CRM Services to join our growing ranks of marketing technology consultants.
The Director of CRM Services will define the corporate CRM strategy within the context of the firm’s sales and marketing objectives while providing thought leadership on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of CRM and eCommerce systems, including direction for the installation, configuration, support and proper use. A critical component of this position is that you must have a blend of technical and business skills, and experience designing and implementing advanced CRM solutions in a team environment.
Your day-to-day activities will span myriad capabilities depending on the stage of our client engagement:
- Participating in Requirements Gathering / Needs Assessment Sessions
- Assisting with Data, Integration and Analytics Strategies
- Drive client conversations around people, process, technology and data-related challenges.
- Map out key process flows, document findings and present recommendations to clients.
- Incorporate business findings and recommendations into intelligent systems design.
- Build a deep understanding of business and technology trends in media and demonstrate thought leadership with clients, colleagues and the general business community.
- Manage full lifecycle of enterprise-level client engagements on-time and within budget through effective project governance, clear written, verbal and aural communication and management of client expectations.
- Devise and maintain high-level and detailed project plans.
- Manage day to day interactions with clients at levels including individual contributors, managers and executives.
- Assist with creating and maintaining project-related documentation.
- Ensure attainment of key project milestones on-time and within budget.
- Effectively overcome project hurdles by leveraging available resources.
- Continually build and draw upon a range of professional skills including meeting management, whiteboarding, conflict resolution, email communication, small and large group presentations and other skills deemed necessary for effective project management.
- Salesforce.com Consulting
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with team members throughout entire engagement lifecycle spanning
- Salesforce design, configuration, build, testing, deployment and post go-live support.
- Present solution designs and gain feedback from clients through user testing sessions.
- Lead end-user and train-the-trainer trainings.
- Pass and maintain applicable Salesforce.com certifications.
Desired Characteristics and Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience.
- Extensive experience using, implementing and consulting around Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to manage medium or large scale projects throughout entire lifecycle.
- Experience with various project management methodologies preferred.
- Comfort with driving executive-level conversations.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environments.
- Strong organization and communication skills (oral, aural and written).
- Superior client relationship skills and ability to focus on multiple client needs simultaneously
- Salesforce Certified
- Experience with multiple CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, e.g., Dynamics, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Act-On, etc
- Well-versed on marketing strategies, tactics and best practices across email, direct mail, social, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with web analytics platforms, e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, Kissmetrics, etc., and business intelligence tools, e.g., Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Understanding of APIs..
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
About Reach Marketing:
Reach Marketing is the direct marketing company launched by the founders, former key marketing management and technology team of Edith Roman Associates. Based in Pearl River, NY (just 30 minutes from Manhattan), the Reach team is comprised of service-oriented professionals who are passionate about bringing innovative marketing solutions to their B2B and B2C clients.