Reach Marketing, a tech savvy integrated marketing services company, is looking for a Director, Marketing Automation Services to join its rapidly expanding marketing automation division. The Director, Marketing Automation Services will be responsible for managing a team of 4 Marketing Automation Managers and will help design and execute sophisticated marketing automation strategies for Reach’s marketing automation clients. The Director, Marketing Automation Services will report to the SVP, Product Development and Marketing Automation Services.
To succeed in this job, the candidate must have a blend of technical and business skills, and experience designing and implementing advanced marketing automation strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor and develop junior members of the marketing automation team, including new employee onboarding and ongoing training
- Lead discovery sessions, create project requirement documents, and establish and manage project timelines for Reach’s marketing automation clients
- Design and implement advanced nurture programs, lead scoring models, lead lifecycle programs and complex automation workflows
- Create reports that will measure multi-channel marketing effectiveness, conversion tracking and ROI
- Proactively make recommendations to clients to enhance their use of marketing automation tools
- Stay current with the latest marketing automation features, competitive offerings and marketing technologies
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills
- Superior client relationship skills and ability to focus on multiple client needs simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Organized and detail oriented to ensure work is performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace environment
- Marketo Certified Expert. Experience with multiple marketing automation platforms preferred (ex. Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Act-On, etc.)
- Well-versed on marketing strategies, tactics and best practices across email, direct mail, social, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Ability to create responsive HTML/CSS templates. Experience with CSS pre-processors (ex. SASS, Less, etc.) and HTML/CSS frameworks (ex. Bootstrap) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Advanced Excel preferred.
- Experience with web analytics platform(s) (Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, Kissmetrics, etc.) or business intelligence tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Basic understanding of APIs. Experience with a programming language preferred.
- CRM and/or marketing automation certification(s)
- Prior experience as a consultant
- Advanced knowledge in SEO, SEM, social marketing, re-targeting and/or email deliverability.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruiters: Reach Marketing does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies.
About Reach Marketing:
Reach Marketing is the direct marketing company launched by the founders, former key marketing management and technology team of Edith Roman Associates. Based in Pearl River, NY (just 30 minutes from Manhattan), the Reach team is comprised of service-oriented professionals who are passionate about bringing innovative marketing solutions to their B2B and B2C clients.