Reach Marketing is an integrated marketing solutions company combining traditional marketing methods with cutting-edge technology. We are dedicated to helping our clients reach their target audience and grow their business. Reach Marketing is the only company that has brought together an inter-disciplinary team of IT, software development, marketing, audience development, database marketing, analytics, SEO/SMO and digital experts to drive the success of its clients. We are seeking a Campaign Coordinator to join our growing ranks of direct marketing professionals.
Campaign Coordinators play a critical and essential role in production, delivery and fulfillment of our clients’ direct marketing campaigns. Campaign Coordinators are the main point of contact when it comes to managing campaign fulfillment schedules, executing on daily account production and answering any production-related questions. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment within a rapidly growing organization. Experience within an interactive or direct marketing agency is a plus, but Reach Marketing will train the right person and provide the necessary skills to be successful in this role.
- Set up, test, and fulfill our clients’ e-mail and postal marketing campaigns using our proprietary application.
- Managing marketing schedules, trafficking assets and completing client approval process.
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis and answering questions regarding production status or campaign-related issues.
- Assist clients in developing strategies and reporting on results of their direct marketing campaigns.
- Managing client databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted campaigns.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery.
- Resolve client issues, propose solutions and escalate to the appropriate person to the point of resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing concentration preferred
- Familiarity and knowledge of HTML preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines and last minute changes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and the ability to think strategically.
- Superior professionalism and judgment.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Competitive salary
- 401K Plan
- Medical & Dental insurance
Please email your resume to Maria Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org
To recruiters: Reach Marketing does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies.