Solution: Lead Generation
An Insurance Agency was unable to, timely or effectively, promote the services of their individual agents to their target audience.
We analyzed the size of their prospect environment and the content elements within Company’s offers and identified the following:
- Company is required to include specific and unique contact and location information within each marketing piece based on the geography of the recipient.
- Results improved when Company was able to personalize creative based on prospect’s industry and employee size.
Reach Marketing appended SIC and employee size information through ReachBase to records on Company’s customer file that were lacking these critical data points. This was designed to improve Company’s retention efforts as it would allow for more personalization. We also identified Company’s prime prospect universe within the ReachBase that included their desired SIC and employee size ranges. Through Reach Marketing’s email delivery platform we were able to dynamically generate different offers to prospects based on their unique SIC and employee size as well as populate specific contact and company information based on recipient’s geography.
By dynamically populating their offer the company was able to increase their customer base by 41%. These campaigns represent the company’s single most productive program across all channels.
Solution: Data Enrichment
A Seminar & Training company was experiencing soft results on their customer acquisition efforts and a declining customer base. As a result, their cost per acquisition was steadily increasing.
We analyzed company’s prospecting efforts and identified the following:
- Many customer records do not contain email addresses
- Customer records lack any firmographic data
- Limited ability to segment customer database
- Lack ideal customer profile data for effective prospecting
- Messaging void of any personalization
- Prospecting strategy is single dimensional
Reach Marketing performed a data and email append as well as a customer profile and analysis through ReachBase to identify company’s unique customer footprint by key firmographic elements and enrich file with key data points. Once append and footprint was established, we added a significant quantity of email addresses and key firmographic data elements to their customer file and quickly developed clones of their customer base as the prime prospect universe. Our universe identified clones at existing buying sites and new sites to Company’s footprint to which we would message separately.
Reach Marketing revised company’s creative to meet business personalization best practices while utilizing additional data points that were now available on company’s customer file. We created an omni-channel approach to engaging with their prospects and customers which included email, direct mail, display advertising, SEO/SEM and retargeting to improve brand recall and conversions.
Company’s results increased dramatically, especially in their click rates and conversion. Company experienced a 28% increase in click rates and a 63% increase in conversions as the audience was more segmented and the offers were more tailored to each recipient.
Solution: Database Marketing
A leading US Exposition firm, producing over 150 trade shows and face-to-face events, including conferences and summits was challenged with having data in many different repositories, in varying formats, containing duplicate company and individual entries. They realized that having their data as disparate files was costing them time, money and resulting in many lost sales opportunities.
- Major investment made in migrating CRM into Salesforce
- Data within the new environment is dirty right from the start
- Users of internal system unhappy because of inaccurate information
- Data from disparate sources make it difficult for internal implementation to team to verify accuracy
We evaluated their environment, systems, and tools to identify the source of their dirty data and made strategic recommendations on how to make the data more reliable. Our data standardization, enhance and hygiene process allowed them to clean their internal data and start using their internal system as designed. This was critical for them to realize ROI of their investment of new system and make it more reliable.
- 31% increase on delivery rates
- 22% increase in open rates
- 13% increase in leads generated
- 38% increase in converted leads
- Increased efficiency with central intelligence database
- Improved ROI and attribution accuracy
- Lowered overall costs by 7%
Solution: Sales and Marketing Automation
A large hospital network wanted to ensure the success of their digital marketing initiatives of identifying, reaching, and engaging with their patients and community.
- Underutilized, fragmented and disparate data
- Inability to effectively deliver personalized marketing communications
- Complexity of executing Omni-channel marketing efforts
- Inefficiency in communicating to audience with a common voice
- Increase overall engagement rates
Developed a unified data warehouse that integrates fully with their marketing automation platform to deliver relevant copy to the right individuals at the right time.
- consolidated data feeds
- applied custom data processing for all key data fields,
- improved individual/household identification logic,
- installed and implemented Marketo marketing automation platform
- integrated crm, cms, and map
- improved agility/flexibility to take in new data and respond to custom data requests
- regularly hygiene and append all data with key demographic elements resulting in a centralized intelligence database that optimized their ability to engage with their audience.
Implemented a scoring system and automated work flows which allowed them to nurture their audience and deliver relevant and personalized content to each individual in real-time.
Heightened relevance of every communication through enhanced segmentation and targeting as a result of greater depth of data maintained within the centralized data warehouse.
Maintained a common voice through omni-channel audience communications by utilizing email, social, search and call center to promote customized nurture tracks powered by centralized data warehouse.
- Within two months, produced unprecedented cost-savings from their digital marketing campaigns
- Overall deliverability rate increased to 98.3%
- Appended nearly 250,000 email records to customer data
- Identified 13% of email records and 18% of postal records within database that were undeliverable of which 22% were corrected
- Increased the depth of data within their database by adding key demographic information
Solution: Lead Generation
About Delta Dental
Delta Dental is the largest dental plan system in the United States. The Delta Dental Plans Association is composed of 39 independent Delta Dental member companies operating in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. These member companies provide coverage to 68 million people, enrolled in over 120,000 groups. While many of the Delta Dental member companies and Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA) are non-profit organizations, a few of the member companies have for-profit segments.
Challenges and Goals
- Grow Audience Database
- Communicate with Target Markets on Regular Basis
- Increase and Improve Customer Footprint
- Engage Insurance Providers
- Educate and Build Delta Dental Brand with Local Businesses
- Increase Demand for Services
The first step in effective marketing is to identify your target audience and the prime channels to communicate your value proposition through. Delta Dental had two distinct markets that they wanted to penetrate, the insurance broker community and small business owners. By leveraging Reachbase’s Cross-Channel capabilities Delta Dental was able to isolate their messaging directly to their prime audience with an educational series campaign that illustrated the many benefits to their program. These programs were delivered at the perfect cadence through multiple touch points and channels including email and display advertising.
By communicating Delta Dental’s unique value proposition through a series of educational campaigns directly to their prime audience engagement rates have increased significantly. As they enjoy having unlimited or interrupted access to their audience Delta Dental was able to systematically build their brand, tell their story and increase the demand for their plans from both the business world as well as the insurance brokerage community simultaneously. They now have a much closer relationship with their target audience and enjoy the ability to communicate with them regularly. Today updates, news, and success stories are communicated frequently through multiple channels as the relationship between Delta Dental and their prospect universe continues to develop and grow.
- Grew reach by 225,000.
- Generated double-digit engagement rates
- Improved brand recall
- Increased demand within brokerage and business communities
- Improved rate-to-conversion ratio
- Decreased cost per touch