Reach Marketing is an integrated marketing solutions company combining traditional marketing methods with cutting-edge technology. We are dedicated to helping our clients reach their target audience and grow their business. Reach Marketing has brought together an inter-disciplinary team of IT, software development, marketing, audience development, database marketing, analytics, SEO/SMO and digital experts to drive the success of its clients. We are seeking an Application Developer to join our growing ranks of direct marketing technology professionals.
The Application Developer role is a full-time position with a fast growing marketing services company where you can have a large impact. Desired candidate will have strong background in client facing role developing websites and applications. Our information systems environment consists mainly of custom developed applications. The Application Developer will work with end-users to document business requirements, design and develop business solutions and coordinate necessary testing and training prior to implementation into the production environment. The Application Developer will support existing applications by developing code for new features enhancements or report modifications to increase customer satisfaction.
- Design, develop and maintain a new custom built application ensuring strong optimization and functionality
- Create, maintain, and implement source code that makes up the application.
- Candidate will work closely with the development team to develop porotype applications to deploy in cross-platform environments.
- Integrate disparate software applications through API function calls
- Interact with management to assess major business processes and address product needs
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software/applications
- Troubleshoot production problems related to application
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integrations of new modules
- Design and develop new application products
- Resolve problems with application and respond to suggestions for improvement and enhancement
- Solid experience developing applications in Windows
- 5-7 years of application development and program support experience
- Experience working in team environment
- Familiarity with Web Services protocols like REST, SOAP, XML
- Strong SQL and SSIS experience
- Creating and utilizing WEB Services
- Experience with Marketo and SalesForce API’s is a plus
- Experience with Marketo platform is a plus
- Data visualization experience
- Data cleansing and analysis experience
- Solid understanding of functional programming and how different program components fit together
- The idea candidate will be a team player with several of the skills listed above as well as an ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- Ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines and last minute changes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and the ability to think strategically
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Competitive salary
- 401K Plan
- Medical & Dental insurance
If you are an experienced Application Developer, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.