Reach Marketing, a tech savvy integrated marketing solutions company, is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant to join its rapidly expanding marketing automation division. The Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will design and execute sophisticated marketing automation strategies (lead nurturing, lead scoring, automating workflows, integrating CRM, etc.) to help drive revenue growth for Reach’s top marketing automation clients. This is a client facing role that will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders including digital marketers, designers, database administrators, developers and senior executives.
To succeed in this job, the candidate must have a blend of technical and business skills, and the ability to design and implement advanced marketing automation strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather customer requirements, identify optimal solutions and architect marketing automation strategies.
- Design and implement advanced nurture programs, lead scoring models, lead lifecycle programs and complex automation workflows.
- Establish database schema and data governance strategies for marketing automation platforms and 3rd party integrations. (CRM, legacy systems, etc.)
- Create forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs.
- Provide lead management and lifecycle strategy and implementation via marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Create reports that will measure multi-channel marketing effectiveness, conversion tracking and ROI.
- Lead discovery sessions, create project design documents, and establish and manage project timelines for marketing automation clients.
- Proactively make recommendations to clients to enhance their use of marketing automation tool.s
- Stay current with the latest marketing automation features, competitive offerings and marketing technologies.
- Mentor and train junior members of the marketing automation team.
- Superior client relationship skills and ability to focus on multiple client needs simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical solutions to both technical and business audiences.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Organized and detail oriented to ensure work is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize information quickly.
- Quick and eager learner.
- Marketo expert. Experience with multiple marketing automation platforms preferred. (ex. Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Act-On, etc.)
- Well-versed on marketing strategies, tactics and best practices across email, direct mail, social, SEO/SEM, etc.
- In-depth understanding of web technologies and tools within the marketing technology landscape.
- Ability to create responsive HTML/CSS templates. Experience with CSS pre-processors (ex. SASS, Less, etc.) and HTML/CSS frameworks (ex. Bootstrap) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Advanced Excel preferred.
- Experience with CRM platform(s) (ex. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics platform(s) (Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, Kissmetrics, etc.)
- Basic understanding of APIs. Experience with a programming language preferred.
- CRM and/or marketing automation certification.(s)
- Prior experience as a consultant.
- Advanced knowledge in SEO, SEM, social marketing, re-targeting and/or email deliverability.
If you are a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant with a blend of technical and business skills, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruiters: Reach Marketing does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies.
About Reach Marketing:
Reach Marketing is the direct marketing company launched by the founders, former key marketing management and technology team of Edith Roman Associates. Based in Pearl River, NY (just 30 minutes from Manhattan), the Reach team is comprised of service-oriented professionals who are passionate about bringing innovative marketing solutions to their B2B and B2C clients.