Reengage Through Retargeting

It’s great when your marketing efforts win over a new customer with the first contact, but most relationships with your leads don’t start that way. In fact, only about 2 to 5 percent do. To capture the other 95 percent, you need retargeting.

Retargeting puts businesses first in viewers’ minds by reinforcing initial marketing messages with repeated exposure. It lets you build on your introduction to prospects by serving up banner ads and paid search listings based on behavioral and contextual cues from your leads. Discover how retargeting leaves a lasting impression, why it’s become important enough to get its own budget, and how it affects your bottom line in this week’s infographic.


© Reach Marketing LLC 2015 All Rights Reserved.


This entry was posted in Reach Marketing, Retargeting Tips by LTP. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply


Contact Us

NOT market page