Marketing automation is more than a buzzword – it’s changing the way marketers and customers relate to one another. Combining big data with rich content and a delivery system that reaches the right audience at the right time is a winning strategy, and marketing automation manages it with a few clicks. Find out more about how much of a difference automation is making to the early adopters who have tried it with these five impressive stats about what might be the biggest thing to hit digital marketing since email.
© Reach Marketing LLC 2015 All Rights Reserved.
5 Impressive Stats About Marketing Automation
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months. (Source: Gartner Research, 2013)
- Marketing Automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years. (Source: Focus Research, 2012)
- 84% of top performing companies are using or plan to start marketing automation between 2012-2015 (Source: Gleanster)
- Relevant emails delivered through marketing automation drive 18 times more revenue than email blasts. (Source: Jupiter Research)
- 75% of companies using marketing automation see ROI within 12 months, 44% within 6 months. (Source: Focus Research, 2013)